Look what our neighbor got. I want them I am a herder I could round them up. I could make them stay in the corner. I could make them go in the barn or anywhere else I want! I want to live on that farm. No I love my Mom and Dad I will stay home. But I want sheep for my birthday on October 2nd I will be one, old enough for sheep. I will look good herding I am handsome.
I am Mom’s first dog. She says I am a challenge and a pain and a joy. Almost every day, Mom says there is something she did not know about dogs until she got me and I started to grow. She loves me I am a pain I like to run I am a pain. Mom likes to look into my eyes and talk to me and she likes when I cock my head and seem to listen and I am cute. I run. I am a pain in the ass I think that is good because Mom says that then she hugs me and says it again. In the car we look at each other Mom says it is dangerous roads curve she cannot look in my eyes. I put my head on the CD holder armrest thing I sleep, Mom puts her hand on my eyes to stop the sun she loves me.
Mom says she did not know these things because she never had a dog:
- Dogs are a pain, more than Mom imagined, I think I am more than Mom bargained for I am special
- Puppies gain 40 pounds in 3 months they pull on the leash it is dangerous, I am big and strong I run
- I run I need a job I run I am fast I run
- Puppy needle teeth fall out in the house, Dad put them on the table Mom said “disgusting” those teeth are gone they were sharp but now I have big white teeth I get new teeth every week they are different
- Puppies poop like grown men every day sometimes more it stinks it takes time
- Every night some animal takes my poop, Mom and Dad like that they said it sure makes things easy maybe some animal gets nutrition they are not sure I don’t know nutritions yet it sounds good
- I am into decaying animals it it bad I stink It means a bath and consequences, Mom and Dad get mad they say I am inconvenient
- I want to run all the time I run I go see Daisy 2 when I get out Mom and Dad put a double lock on the gate I ate a plant Dracena, Mom thought it froze it looked bad I ate it that is why it looked bad
I got in trouble this week and I started school I went to daycare I will tell you later.